Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

WALT write a narrative through the eyes of one of the children or one of the soldiers
Beyond the line
I was in the war and then I was made out of  paper. I was daydreaming of us being in the war with my granddad. But I would have been so scared of going to the war.

I would have died but I was with my friend who saved me.  I was getting way more scared and scared,  and then I saw my best friend, her name is Aliyah. Aliyah  did die. I didn’t want to be in the war anymore because my dad would have died and I don’t want him to die because he is so nice.

Then I was hearing gunshots and then my dad got up and shot them all.  I  got up and looked at all the soldiers .  When I got up  my  dad died because he got out of the trench and then I said “dad wake up “ but my dad was trying to say” I, I think i’m dying” and I was like “ no no noooooo you arent” and he said “yes I am” and then Aliyah my best friend said “noooo I  don’t want him to die he is so nice”and they were as scary as  lions and  as  dirty as a hippo. Because they are so dirty and big and mean to us. Because they don’t like us, because we try to kill them and they try do that to us.  Because I don’t like them and they don’t like me, because they try and shoot  me and then  everyone was just too scared to be in war now and we all lied about our ages. I’m 24 and all my other friends are only 19 and most of my friends have already died because they were shot by a girl could Ngapera. Then we went to go back home to my grandson.

In the end  when I went to sleep I heard peng, peng  “the guns shot while I was sleeping so I had to go to get up and go and shoot them and then I ran to go back to my grandkids because they had been missing me to much so I had to come back because I missed them as well.

I had to have sleep every day plus all day because I was so tired once I got home because I didn’t get sleep when I was at war so I went to school with them sometimes because I would be asleep sometime and then we lived happily ever after the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.